Evaluation of chest pain in the Emergency Department
In today’s video tutorial, we will cover the following:
- Important time-critical differentials we need to be aware of in patients presenting with chest pain to the ED.
- Use of a assessment protocol in acute coronary syndrome.
- Application of the Well’s score and the PERC score in the Emergency Department
Important links are as follows:
- Safer Care Victoria clinical guidance on chest pain assessment in the ED
2. MD Calc link, where important clinical scores (e.g., TIMI, Wells and PERC) can be found